Friday, May 25, 2007

What Part of "Closed Beyond the Rail" Do You Have Trouble With?

Neil said this was well-composed. I zoomed, focused on him, then reframed with him on the left so I could get the scenery. Click. I'm surprised I got the photo at all because my knees were shaking what with him standing on the rail overlooking a several hundred foot drop into the painted desert.

Not funny. Not funny at all. All he says is "So don't look." The peanut gallery is not amused with the things he does to take a photo and how oblivious he is to the universe around him while he IS taking a photo. However, he was wearing sunblock, so I forgive him.

Otherwise, we had a lovely day on Route 66, Petrified Forest National Park (which includes the Painted Desert) and dinner in Flagstaff.

No comments: