Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's a Big Desert. I Wouldn't Want to Paint It


Forget what she says below about a 'drop of several hundred feet'. More like a foot-and-a-half to the other side of the wall. And I kept myself behind the signs that read 'Closed beyond this sign'. And I didn't take anything out of the park, save for my trash, and a couple of burrs that got caught on my pant leg.

But she is getting better with the camera. I may even teach her how to select a focus point in-camera, but the Rebel requires one to hold a button whilst moving the command dial, and she's got these tiny little fingers.

This shot of the Painted Desert includes our friend from above. This is also a candidate for printing when we get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont hear from you for years then I hear too much! Actually - I dont think there can ever be too much!

Who is this? A few clues: Bankers Trust, British, FileNet...