Sunday, May 20, 2007

This is brilliant....something else I can do to annoy him!














I finally had my photography lesson this morning. It wasn't pretty, but I've got the four part setup: zoom, focus, re-frame, click. And that's been my happy mantra all day. Zoom, focus, re-frame click. Zoom, focus, reframe, click. What I hadn't counted on is how much fun it is to aim the camera at Fats! Oh, I missed many times; and I had the wrong camera and I was holding it wrong and I faced the wrong way and all that stuff I did wrong, wrong, wrong.

But I've been doing stuff wrong for as long as we've been married. So I'm perfectly content to do this wrong too. This is exciting because now we can prove that he exists. And he's wearing sun block.

1 comment:

dimothy bulb said...

Must say Neil's lookin' dapper these days. Just pilfered a copy of the picture and sent it off to HotIrishStuds.com or MILFS.COM (Micks I'd like to .....)