Saturday, May 5, 2007

Alright, Here are the New Pictures!

Stop the email, the phone calls, and the whispering in my ear while I sleep. I figured since were were traveling, it would be fun to use our passport pictures. Okay, time for plan B. So, here are the new pictures of us. The approved pictures.

These were taken by myself (in the case of Sherry) and Mr. Unknown (in the case of me). Devon's Bar Mitzvah was the setting for this, as noted in the caption, happy time.

So, how'd I do? Jackie? Sharon? Sherry?

Bueller?

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Much more betterer. I'll stop smacking you in your sleep now.

Sharon Kugler said...

Now THAT's my handsome brudder.
And She, you look all giggly and spontaneous, and less like you're planning a corporate takeover!

Sherry said...

You say that as if corporate takeovers are a bad thing....

Jennifer of the North said...

Good Gawd Almighty! The country will never be the same with you two crossing it. And I have seen Route 66 and traveled next to it on 40 going through NM and AZ. You're braver than I thought if you're going to travel that road. I don't see how families did it back in the 50's and 60's with a car load of kids and a hairs breadth between you and the 18 wheeler bearing down on you from the opposite direction. BTW, who's taking care of the cats?

dimothy bulb said...

Great pix guys.

Sherry, you look mahvelous!

Neil you handsome devil! Almost didn't recognize you without the obligatory profile shot.

db - Senior Systems Luddite